Beach Air Heating & Cooling
We offer fast, friendly maintenance and repairs for all makes and models of HVAC heating and cooling systems. Our emphasis is to respond quickly, identify the problem and fixing it. We specialize in same day service and offer 24 hour emergency service.
Our staff is fully licensed and professionally trained. They pride themselves in being polite and will leave your home clean. To show that we care, the service technicians will wear protective shoe covers to keep your home clean. Owner Glenn Hanbury, Jr. says he was raised in Dare County and the staff at Beach Air reflects the courtesy he was taught growing up.
“It is rare when we can’t be there in the same day”
The best way to keep your HVAC system working properly is through preventative maintenance. Our technicians will make sure your system is up to par. You will know exactly what the cost will be before any work has been done.
If your heating and cooling system is no longer functioning as it should, call us for a Free Estimate to replace your old system with one that meets your specific needs. We will replace your equipment with the least amount of disruption to you and your family. We will also take care of disposing of your old equipment.
We proudly offer full service, from installation to repair or replacement, of the following:
An air conditioner, just like a car, needs regular maintenance and service to run efficiently. At Beach Air Heating and Cooling we recommend getting your AC unit serviced and cleaned once a year. You should do this in the Spring to ensure that your unit will run with the most efficiency during the hottest Summer months. We understand just how necessary this is to your comfort in Manteo.
Why is this important? It saves you money!
An air conditioner collects dirt and dust not just in the months when it is running, but continuously as it sits throughout the year. Simple things like replacing a dirty and clogged air filter can reduce your energy consumption by 5 to 15 percent.
Even with regular home maintenance you should always have your unit cleaned and checked in the spring.
What can I expect a technician to do during and annual service call?
- Clean the air conditioners condenser’s coils and evaporators if necessary.
- Clean and adjust the blower components for proper system airflow to create increased comfort levels.
- Check ducts for debris and if finding any, will clean them to allow the maximum airflow.
- Check the aluminum fins. They’re located around the exterior of the unit and can become bent or crushed when objects touch them.
- Inspect the internal parts for broken, chipped, or otherwise damaged parts, which may not be easily noticed. If your AC continues to run with damaged spots, it will eventually cause your system to fail.
- Check the coolant level for leaks. If there are leaks, your AC won’t be able to work and the leaking coolant could damage anything it comes in contact with.
- Check your system’s thermostat for accuracy.
Need HVAC Service?
Contact the experts!
Beach Air Heating & Cooling services Kill Devil Hills, Kitty Hawk, Manns Harbor, Manteo, Nags Head, Southern Shores, Wanchese, and the surrounding North Carolina communities with their heating and cooing needs. Visit our service area page for more coverage details, call us at 252-473-1995, or request service online today.